Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I need new words for how bad we are
Yeah, man, the ones I got are banned here.
Arsenal getting beat, Poch will be going there so we have no chance of getting him.
Really? You think this guy could make a difference being himself in deep crisis?
I'm not even in shock anymore.
I'm not shocked, I'm pissed off deep to my guts :rant:
Where's the passion?
Where's the excitement?
Where's EVERTON?
Hopefully we start again on Monday, with Silva gone.
I honestly can't believe anyone is shocked by this result, this was nailed on. The lineup just confirmed how utterly clueless this utter bellend is.
Again, not shocked but angry, I'm so tired of eating this big never-ending dung pie of clueless, spineless performance without any creativity.
Nah, we can try but no chance. Maybe a chance with Rafael
You've got to be kidding me, with Benitez we will get most of the games with 0:0 scoreline. But maybe some folks are ok without considering our loses to poor and mediocre teams.

We win as a team and lose as a team, there is not one single capable leader or match winner on that pitch today. They are the net result of comically bad scouting and equally bad purchases. The blame lies solely with Mosh & Brands, we could employ Poch next week and still give him transfers sealed by them two clowns.
You are right, transfer policy is... well can't say with exact words. But Poch is definitely is not in good shape to save us from our misery.
I'm sorry I'm tired of Spanish (unless it is Pep) and Portuguese fellas.

Davies had a good game for the most part, as did Digne. Walcott was fine first half but died away in the second. Richarlison and Sig were non existent for most of the game. Sidibe had a shocker. Went for Seamus as MoM because at least he looked like he wanted to get something from the game.

Marco, I'm afraid the writing is on the wall. If a good manager like Poch can get the sack there's nothing going for you I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.