Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

They were really poor yesterday. A proper smash and grab job. It´ll doubtlessly be a grind because we haven´t beaten a team comfortably all year but it´s one I´d expect us to win.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Willems is out? Won’t be an easy game at all and in our current state there are no easy games or givens.

Got a bad feeling about this game. I can see it ending up with dropped points, be that in a draw or defeat.

Carlo needs to light a fire under this squad.

If we drop points in this alot of anger will be directed at Brands for not getting in obvious reinforcements.

You look at the RS signing that Japanese lad before the transfer window starts and think why can we never get these sorts of deals lined up.

Yeah looked nasty if it’s the one I’m thinking about. He turned us inside out in the last fixture so that’s a good thing.
Yep,not sure what he did or if its been said,but probably one of those Knee Ligaments that will keep him out till the start of next season at least,seen something today without taking notice who was on it,that they had 9 Injurys-not sure if all would be 1st teamers or subs etc

Let's get ready to crumble! Can see Newcastle Utd winning Nil-Two if I'm honest, and I really don't see them coming here and 'parking the bus'. We can be quite fragile and easily bullied, the best way to get something from the game would be to just have a go at us.

Hoping that both Kean and Gordon get to play at some point.

Pickford
Sidibé Mina Holgate Baines
Richarlison Walcott Delph Bernard
DCL Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.