Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theo Walcott

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about the difficult balance between passion and appropriate behaviour.

Klopp has, for whatever reason, not managed to attain it.

The RS have along history of classless insensitivity, especially towards us, so it's no big surprise.

As they say, 'He (Klopp) get's Liverpool', and I would not argue with them.

We need to smash them, score early, score often. I think this is a game Id like to see either Lookman on the right, or Tosun up top with Richy and Bernard on the wings. The next two fixtures against them and Watford give us a much needed opportunity to take 6 points. The next 2 fixtures will likely see Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham dropping points.

I know it's said that things even themselves out over the course of the season in regards to luck and decisions but the list of things that have gone against us compared to for us is a bit lopsided to say the least - hopefully we get the rub of the green with this upcoming run, the favourable draw in the FA cup was a start.

As good as we've been performance wise recently I don't think we've had a game were we've bossed it from 0-90 and battered someone. However we are making constant improvements and the game tomorrow is an opportunity to show the teams below us that they're gonna have a hard time catching us and warn the teams above that we're in the chase.

We need to smash them, score early, score often. I think this is a game Id like to see either Lookman on the right, or Tosun up top with Richy and Bernard on the wings. The next two fixtures against them and Watford give us a much needed opportunity to take 6 points. The next 2 fixtures will likely see Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham dropping points.

something in my water tells me Watford's going to be a tough one (I had the same feeling before the West Ham game).

Newcastle?...tough game for 50-55 minutes, then we pull away 2-0.

Marco Silva Newcastle presser highlights:

Didn't see Klopp run on the pitch and it doesn't bother him now either.
We didn't get the result we deserved but it's proof we are getting better.
Pickford is a great keeper. We are over it now and the tight knit dressing room has helped him.
He will show his character ... as will the team, against Newcastle.
Possible changes tomorrow and Lookman is ready to start.
Schneiderlin slight leg injury but all players to be assessed tomorrow.
When asked about signing Gomes in January, the reporter added "He might be too expensive". Silva replied "Sometimes in football, a player that seems expensive can perform so well that he looks like a bargain"
Will maybe look at a new forward in January but it's up to players to create now for those who play.
Lookman 100% ready to start and maybe he's been a bit unlucky not to have already.
Need speed and intensity to win and bring out the best in Richarlison.
Rafael will have them fired up but we will be ready.

something in my water tells me Watford's going to be a tough one (I had the same feeling before the West Ham game).

Newcastle?...tough game for 50-55 minutes, then we pull away 2-0.
They've got a tidy team to be fair to them but it'll hurt them with Capoue being out

We have to not let that very unlucky lost effect us now,dont want 1 defeat turning into 2 etc,but i think 2-0

I find it amusing how it is being described as `unlucky`. It was a lack of quality from our goalkeeper, thats not saying he is a bad keeper but he isnt in the top 6 in the league, YET! It`s a growing trend in our game.

Deserved something at Arsenal? Lost 2-0
Deserved something at Man Utd? Lost 2-1
Deserved something at Liverpool? Lost 1-0
Good point at Chelsea
Battered Southampton in the cup, drew and went out on penalties

I`d like to see the stats on the top 6 teams v us, it would not make very good reading........

Status
Not open for further replies.