Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game recently feels like a must win game, and this is no different. It’s gonna be another tight game, and an early goal would do us the world of good I think. Given the injury situation, the only change I would make to the lineup from the other day would be to start Sidibe at RB. Score prediction 2-1, Kean to (finally) score. He’s hoping for a more entertaining match! COYB!

Hahaha I don't want him either, but who is worse, him or Davies? Honestly, Davies was a disgrace against Villa. I hate both of them (in a footballing sense), but we cannot give games to players who have been appalling the game before. At least play Schneiderlin here than swap him back out if he's awful.

If we play Schneiderlin and Delph the ball wont cross the half way line, we will have 90% possession and it will all be in our own half.

I'm still dubious about playing a 35 year old out of position for about the 2nd time in his career.

It's Walter Smith stuff... Actually reverse Smith. My abiding memory of his reign of terror is wondering who he thought could play full back that week.

The good old days of Mr 'Disappointed' himself - we used to guess how many defenders he could squeeze into his starting 11 each week. I think the record came at Blackburn when he shoe horned 7 into the team!!

got a horrible feeling abar a little 0-1 tonight, that joelinton to score his first goal in abar 5 months

I normally say every home game I fancy us to win handsomely so i'm going for a different approach

got a horrible feeling abar a little 0-1 tonight, that joelinton to score his first goal in abar 5 months

I normally say every home game I fancy us to win handsomely so i'm going for a different approach
Yes, I always worry about opposition players who haven't scored in forever, and 12 year - old debutants. Fingers crossed!

The good old days of Mr 'Disappointed' himself - we used to guess how many defenders he could squeeze into his starting 11 each week. I think the record came at Blackburn when he shoe horned 7 into the team!!

View attachment 77078

My mate used to work in a pub in Formby where him and Knox drank. He swore they spent all week discussing who to play out of position.

He scored last week mate breaking his slump. So the Everton come to town doesn’t matter tonight haha. We play to our best we win but can we is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.