Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he played much this season, heard absolutely nothing from him?

Been in and out with a hamstring injury.

From what I've seen he's fast and a bag of tricks but end product isnt the greatest.

The pre Everton Bolasie kind of player who will probably latch onto Sidibe/Coleman and win a penalty for them with his pace.

Been in and out with a hamstring injury.

From what I've seen he's fast and a bag of tricks but end product isnt the greatest.

The pre Everton Bolasie kind of player who will probably latch onto Sidibe/Coleman and win a penalty for them with his pace.
Oh yeah if he’s going to do anything against anyone it’ll be us for sure

They were really poor yesterday. A proper smash and grab job. It´ll doubtlessly be a grind because we haven´t beaten a team comfortably all year but it´s one I´d expect us to win.
Not for the first time this season. The football Gods have been with them on quite a few occasions where they've been totally outplayed but managed to get all 3 points. I only wish we'd had the resolve to do the same.

If we drop points in this alot of anger will be directed at Brands for not getting in obvious reinforcements.

You look at the RS signing that Japanese lad before the transfer window starts and think why can we never get these sorts of deals lined up.

I got some stick for saying I'm beginning to get frustrated with Brands last week.

This is exactly why. He's had months to prepare, there's no reason to go to deadline day given out vulnerability is obvious.

Europe was still attainable, but that boat has salled due to inaction yet again.

I got some stick for saying I'm beginning to get frustrated with Brands last week.

This is exactly why. He's had months to prepare, there's no reason to go to deadline day given out vulnerability is obvious.

Europe was still attainable, but that boat has salled due to inaction yet again.

We are 4 points off European qualification, but sure, that ship has sailed.

Theres every reason to go to deadline day, thats the date most players are available.

Will be a tough game especially if we have no Sigurdsson or Richarlison. They will sit deep and try to hit on the break and set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.