Everton v Munchengladbach 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnniepk

Player Valuation: £8m
Im looking for a good photo/ scan of a ticket for this match.
Its for a book a friend is writing.
Can any one help me/ him?

@Joey66 .
Get in the loft mate.
Im looking for a good photo/ scan of a ticket for this match.
Its for a book a friend is writing.
Can any one help me/ him?
I am sure that ticket stub below will do - not many of our fans went to that away game - indeed I went to the home game & it was not all ticket - in fact the torrential continuous rain put about, 10 000 off & they missed a cracking game two great sides going toe to toe then to the first ever European shoot out - which we won - thanks to Andy Rankin ..... if it was a ticket for that game I am sure it was pay at the gate - a season ticket if it's a home game is what you need, I think it was pay at the turnstile - so a season Ticket holder may have a stub -

On e bay £160.00..
1703269465233.png

Last edited:

I am sure that ticket stub below will do - not many of our fans went to that away game - indeed I went to the home game & it was not all ticket - in fact the torrential continuous rain put about, 10 000 off & they missed a cracking game two great sides going toe to toe then to the first ever European shoot out - which we won - thanks to Andy Rankin ..... if it was a ticket for that game I am sure it was pay at the gate - a season ticket if it's a home game is what you need, I think it was pay at the turnstile - so a season Ticket holder may have a stub -

On e bay £160.00..
View attachment 239296
I remember reading there was a hell of a price hike for that game!!!!

Was there? Do you know, I've got absolutely no memory of that. I can rmember Andy Rankin's, erm, eccentric idea of standing still on his goal line. If he'd gone out much further, he could have been selling programmes on Goodison Road!
Actually I may be incorrect you know thinking on🫣I read it somewhere but it may have been the tie against inter Milan where there was a huge increase!!!

….i was in the same Upper Gwladys St seat as my season ticket so they must’ve issued separate tickets for the match, good luck in finding somebody who kept theirs. Perhaps Monchengladbach away supporters might be a fruitful search as away fans tend to keep memorabilia.
£60 on e bay .
Thanks all. Its the home ticket I'm after.
I was there too but it was cash into the ground. I was assuming the stands were ticketed as ive seen some for milan.
I would have thought it was maybe only a season ticket stub - I was there, I saw no tickets anywhere around it was a normal pay at the gate no queues on a night of torrential rain ...? a cracking game too ....

Status
Not open for further replies.