Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not Mina as United posses a lot of pace up top. Expect Holgate or Godfrey to come in. Will be interesting if Gomes / Sigurdsson stay in or he tries something different like Godfrey in midfield.

Wonder if Holgate goes right to the starting line up after being out for so long

I'm guessing we stick with

Picks
Coleman mina Keane Digne

Doucs allan gomes

James DCL Iwobi

I'd play Gordon over Iwobi but Carlo has not shown much faith in Gordon let alone in a must win game

Is Godfrey available? If so I’d stick him in the mid instead of Gomes or Siggs. Height, pace, physicality alongside the other two as well as rotational defensive cover and we’re laughing.
If he’s not then I reckon we could also try Iwobi in there and have Gordon out left. Iwobi’s best position could yet be a part of the middle 3, pressing on and conducting through balls.

Have you made that poor child cry by telling her that Gomes, Siggy and Iwobi are all in the starting line up again?

Because if you did, you deserve to be on the pedo list somewhere.

Lovely wee thing BTW. Congrats

Not my child, I am not Swedish, just liked the little kid crying because had to wait for Everton. I usually cry they come round too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.