Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know how to keep a clean sheet at the moment.
1-1 and that’s been kind .
the mancs are no great team By any stretch of the imagination, but they can’t play like that twice can they
COYB

How many times have we said something like 'Oh this is an ideal time to play them' or 'Their team is the weakest it's been in a long time' etc, only to be on the end of another defeat.

I'd like to think it's different this time round but the last 2 games have been a reality check, blame it on injuries and suspensions all you like, but it's been poor and Utd have enough to beat us.

The RS want United to win, to keep us below them and Ole in charge of the Mancs. What a time to be alive
Quite a few of the RS fans I know would always support United against us. Liverpool based fans I'd add.

The wool RS fans would definitely want Everton to win usually though

In terms of the game it seems a massive one for both teams. Ultimately it may spell the end of OGS as United manager. Also feels like it dictates how good our start has been. Win and we'll be looking at a very good start to the season. Get beat or draw and it might feel a bit flat given recent results. Either way a Top 6 challenge should still be the aim, we a potential re-adjustment of that in Feb/March if something better looks realistically achievable.

Inappropriate Language
All the uncertainty about his job could have affect.on his team selection etc, players might want him gone so out half arsed effort in.

[Poor language removed] these anyway just get at the two tugboats at the back

Status
Not open for further replies.