Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to turn up and smash them everywhere. If we beat them then maybe their heads will go before their Derby and City wallop them as well.

If United have any concern about the future of football however, they should chuck that City game without any encouragement.

We need to turn up and smash them everywhere. If we beat them then maybe their heads will go before their Derby and City wallop them as well.

If United have any concern about the future of football however, they should chuck that City game without any encouragement.
I reckon they will. They keep saying even a City title win is preferable to the RS.

If United beat us then they may rest players for the City game in order to stay fresh for Chelsea which could be the decider for the top 4. If we beat them then they probably need to beat City and Chelsea to make the top 4 and save their season (presuming they’ll be out of the CL). Therefore please take us gently United and then allow yourselves to be taken hard by City.

If United beat us then they may rest players for the City game in order to stay fresh for Chelsea which could be the decider for the top 4. If we beat them then they probably need to beat City and Chelsea to make the top 4 and save their season (presuming they’ll be out of the CL). Therefore please take us gently United and then allow yourselves to be taken hard by City.
Interesting point about that Chelsea game

This will be a tight game and let’s hope we turn up for this one.
As for Utd chucking the game at City,thier fans might prefer City to win the league rather than RS but I’m sure the manager and players would think that the main goal is to finish in the top 4 so they will be trying to win every game.

This will be a tight game and let’s hope we turn up for this one.
As for Utd chucking the game at City,thier fans might prefer City to win the league rather than RS but I’m sure the manager and players would think that the main goal is to finish in the top 4 so they will be trying to win every game.
This is what i kind of think, but dont think they are good enough, City are levels ahead of them and its business end of the season now, United struggled against a crap West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.