Match Thread Everton v Manchester City (Wednesday 17 February 20:15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be delighted with a 0-2 loss, but fear 5 or 6 nil loss incoming.
I think we'll do better against RS, maybe 1-1 draw.

As for the team it has to be a counter attacking team for me;

Olsen
Godfrey Keane Mina Digne
Davies Allan Doucoure
Iwobi DCL Richy

Same 11 against RS.

I can really see us conceding a lot of goals the next two games, City are in free flow and can't stop scoring, and I think the RS will be up for the derby as per usual and the front 3 will click.

I'm really fearing the next two games.

I'm relaxed about this game. Tonight was the big one for me. This lot are in a different league to us, and will win comfortably. No injuries or sendings off and don't use up all our energy before the rs game.

Us: About 15% possession, 2 attempts on goal.

City: around 85% possession, 30 attempts on goal.

Wonder who's more likely to win?.......
And by how much.......

Say we draw and get a good point, then its 2 excellent results/points against Utd and City.

However if we get beat by Utd and City, but win that game tonight thats 3 points from the same 3 games, so we are better off.

I'm relaxed about this game. Tonight was the big one for me. This lot are in a different league to us, and will win comfortably. No injuries or sendings off and don't use up all our energy before the rs game.
our "cup final"? We get laughed at by the [Phrase removed] for this...sadly it it is...

:coffee:

Park the bus and maybe let in five. No shots on goal whether we play a false nine or not. Practice sideways and backward passing like today to run the clock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.