• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...the wages he's paid vs his contribution to the team suggests he's certainly eating Farhad's lunch.

Stealing a living for the past two years certainly, but he's one of very few players we have who could play the way we should be playing. I realise he'll probably never play again for us and be released end of the season, but I'd chuck him in tonight, sod it.

Midfield 3 of Gana, McCarthy and Gomes, lets kick them off the park and enjoy the intensity of that at least.

Stealing a living for the past two years certainly, but he's one of very few players we have who could play the way we should be playing. I realise he'll probably never play again for us and be released end of the season, but I'd chuck him in tonight, sod it.

Midfield 3 of Gana, McCarthy and Gomes, lets kick them off the park and enjoy the intensity of that at least.
Yes, at this stage, what have we got to lose?

Getting very embarrassing on here the amount of blues who want us to get beat.
Yes I'm from Liverpool and yes I hate Liverpool but equally I hate both Manchester teams as much. Maybe if we had a couple of games left and we were safe I wouldn't be bothered if citeh beat us but we're is our next win coming from. Cardiff 9 points away and will probably best us there.
As for welcoming citeh fans in with us please remember league cup semi final a couple of years ago when some of our fans in their stands were set upon when we went in front. No aggression from our team and none from our fans at the moment. Honestly starting to be ashamed of some on here

Last edited:
Getting very embarrassing on here the amount of blues who want us to get back.
Yes I'm from Liverpool and yes I hate Liverpool but equally I hate both Manchester teams as much.

to be honest, said all along I want city to win, but now having seen all the kopites cryarsing on facebook abar us wanting city to win, I want city to win even more now, boss how much it winds them up

Exactly.

Goodison under the lights midweek against a top team, at the very least I want us to see every single player out there busting a gut and getting stuck in like the Moyes days. Closest we've come to that this season was the Anfield derby.

I really couldn't be less arsed if we lose tonight.

But yeh, would be nice to see a performance.

(I want us to lose).

I want us to win. Liverpool have peaked and hopefully will finish third in a one horse race so tonight's result will have no bearing on the title.

Reds sermonising on social meeja to anyone who'll listen about "Evertonians should support Everton not city" can get RAAAAR TF.

Stick to your own shower.

Don't need "the shame of the game" instructing me about support.

Shame it's not on TV, would have been nice to hear BT/Sky commentary team slandering us again.

EVERTON AREN'T WE

Getting very embarrassing on here the amount of blues who want us to get beat.
Yes I'm from Liverpool and yes I hate Liverpool but equally I hate both Manchester teams as much. Maybe if we had a couple of games left and we were safe I wouldn't be bothered if citeh beat us but we're is our next win coming from. Cardiff 9 points away and will probably best us there.
As for welcoming citeh fans in with us please remember league cup semi final a couple of years ago when some of our fans in their stands were set upon when we went in front. No aggression from our team and none from our fans at the moment. Honestly starting to be ashamed of some on here

My enemys enemy is my friend, nothing bugs Kopites more then the Manchester teams, come on city!!!!

Come on, let's see a real Everton performance, a bit like we've witnessed all season.

Spineless, chronic defending of set- pieces, toothless in attack, and totally unable to sting 3 passes together.

This should do nicely.

Tbh, had we started that midfield against Wolves, I think we’d handled them a lot better. We cant keep being low on nubers in midfield. Either we need another player in there, McCarthy, or we need to drop Gylfi deeper, he’s usually far up the piech. I get the incentive on attackers, but they cant help us if we never manage to controll the midfield.

Like many I want a good performance above all else. I'd happily take a good result, but if that isn't to be then Citeh going top is a silver lining I'll accept. I hope Citeh can win the league, but they shouldn't be relying on this one fixture to make or break it for them; we may be in the early stages of the RS' ritual collapse, but I believe it's definitely on. That said, I see nothing other than a comfortable away win tonight. But regardless of who's top of the table at the end of tonight, it shouldn't distract from how our team and manager acquit themselves in this game; Silva shouldn't be allowed a pass for this one just because other factors are at play.

Status
Not open for further replies.