Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the first half and thought we'll be all over them in the second half. So, I went to watch the recording of the Ryder Cup and go back to it later.

I was looking for a result of another match online later and accidentally saw that we hadn't scored again. I haven't seen the second half.

I really thought we'd kick on after the wins at Brentford and Villa, but it's the same old, isn't it?

Same old Everton first 20/25 we battered them, Then the opposition go down and score. We can’t even use Maupay as an excuse anymore.
Bournemouth are a much better team than Luton so it will be a more difficult game.

Losing twice to Carlisle home (2-3) and away (0-3) season 74-75. They finished bottom and I think won only one other game all season and were relegated by March. Good times!
The only team who have a 100% record against us in the top flight...

23 shots we had only 4 were on target (according to fbref) that's pretty woeful tbh. If he has to have them spend the whole week doing shooting drills over and over again then so be it.

zero in the second half when chasing the game after scoring right before half time and having a team talk where you think they would have come out with confidence and a plan.
Then got out managed from the game
Shameful

I think yesterday should put to bed the 'play 442' shouts. Need 2 proper wingers on the pitch from the off instead of him shoehorning Garner out wide.

Absolutely embarrassing yesterday. Probably one of our worst defeats when we needed a win.

Dyche should have kept the same winning team, why he made those changes is lost on me.

Our midfield is just broken, no creativity at all.

Harrison needs to be starting and then take him off.

Got to be Gardner in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.