Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only looked like a handful, and yes I assumed they maybe went down to the concourse. I'm confused how these few individuals could have got us back in the game if they stayed for the full 95 minutes. Are they superfans with special superpowers? lol
For them to get us back in the game the players would have to actually care, which they don’t.

If the dough was there we could do worse than sign 4-5 up and coming players from abroad / the championship with a point to prove and have them in the side from the start.

There is a culture problem in our dressing room has been since Moist left.
Do you think Benitez would go with that mate, or would he prefer tried and tested guys he knows?

Do you think Benitez would go with that mate, or would he prefer tried and tested guys he knows?
Watched a lad on the right wing last night for Charlton in the cup on TV,really exciting player, young, fast,energetic,few tricks in his locker,I would like to think Graham Stuart who was doing the analysis may get back to Goodison and tell Mr Brands there is a player worth a look at who we should be able to attract,alas I expect not!!!

Watched a lad on the right wing last night for Charlton in the cup on TV,really exciting player, young, fast,energetic,few tricks in his locker,I would like to think Graham Stuart who was doing the analysis may get back to Goodison and tell Mr Brands there is a player worth a look at who we should be able to attract,alas I expect not!!!
Just been watching Lens PSG. Late equaliser by PSG but a young, skilful, pacy Lens team went at them again and again. Missed so many chances for a second goal. It just is NOT impossible to find these lads and instil an attack-minded mentality.

Just been watching Lens PSG. Late equaliser by PSG but a young, skilful, pacy Lens team went at them again and again. Missed so many chances for a second goal. It just is NOT impossible to find these lads and instil an attack-minded mentality.
Instead it appears our policy is to overpay for players that only ourselves are interested in,stick them on fat long term contracts, watch them rinse us,and repeat!!

I keep thinking about this match and how wide open we were we know they have a better team right now but to wave the white flag at the start. Unforgivable.

Wolves were unlucky last night against Them.

They were skillful, worked their socks off, and kept running till the 94th minute.

Yes, there was a touch of naivety from Wolves about the winner, but if we should as much commitment as them, worked as hard as them, the supporters would be with the team.

Unfortunately, our lot shows none of that.

He was 20 yards behind him when the ball went in
ball.png

Moment the ball is played to Gray, Rondon isn't 20 yards behind, he's level with gray and occupying Matip making space for Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.