Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we rode our luck, but no excuses for 3 gifts we gave them - simply not good enough playing two in midfield again - he should have crammed the midfield played Rhico upfront on his own - they had the freedom of the park - they are sadly a top team , & RB should have used his nouse - stop their fullbacks they offer very little .....

We made Henderson look world-class last night.....

That is it, for me worst one was Coleman screwing up.

I haven't seen the whole match yet, just our goal. Normally, if I know we've lost I don't bother watching the recording, but I'm
going to this time, sometime tomorrow.
I really struggle with losing the derby when I think we can win and especially when I think we should win because we're better
than them.
It's not hard this time because I knew that they were coming in at the best they could be and we were coming in at close to our
worst and I'll be interested to look at it and see how it panned out and whether there are signs of a big change when we can put out our best eleven.
We'll need to if we're going to stay up.

Don't know if it's been mentioned before and it probably didn't pick up for those watching it on telly but our fans were immense last night. The noise was crackling at times, shame we can't give all teams the welcome we gave the RS and Son (of a bitch) a few weeks ago. We need to try to do the same for Arsenal on Monday.

He brought in Steve Walsh - pretty much everyone agreed at the time it was a great decision. Same with Brands. Same with Ancelotti. And Koeman. And Silva (to a certain extent). Oh yeah, and also a new stadium on the docks.
Yes, he brought in fat Sam and Benitez, neither of which were popular.

Overall I think he has done a lot more right than wrong, and backed it up with half a billion pounds. When making a list of what is wrong with the club, I think he is way down the list
Walsh as a scout was fine , but as director of football with control over the budget a disaster.
Koenan and Silva were just awful.appointments with no managerial pedigree.
I'd argue that Ancelotti was a poor fir unless you gave him a huge budget.
As for Allardyce and Benitez WTF was he thinking , so yes I'd say he has made terrible footballing decisions, and I haven't even started on Brands yet.

When storms were bad at the weekend the wind blew my garden shed straight through the fence at the side of the house,I have spent this morning smashing up the garden shed and old fence with a lump hammer and a crowbar and to be honest after last night I found it very therapeutic.
I am thinking of getting a new shed the week before the next derby.

If nothing else it was atleast amusing when Van Djik pulled rank to take their free kick (at only 2-1) thinking he was gonna score against us and Pickford and give it the big one, and then just planted it straight into the wall....what a fkn ego

Don't know if it's been mentioned before and it probably didn't pick up for those watching it on telly but our fans were immense last night. The noise was crackling at times, shame we can't give all teams the welcome we gave the RS and Son (of a bitch) a few weeks ago. We need to try to do the same for Arsenal on Monday.
often think this ourselves. The place needs to be hostile for any teams visiting. I remember Lampard once saying he hated playing at Goodison as crown were loud etc. Now we dont have that home advantage!

We need to swerve the friendly derby nonsense. Reds in the home ends celebrating and them singing YNWA throughout a joint tribute. Should not be happening.
We had a kopite in front of us, he was ok at first, then started scoffing and laughing at us. When fans kicked off, the steward kept coming over to check on him and assured him they had other seats for him to sit in?? After he wound fans up again, she came over to check on him and I lost it.

She asked me if I had a problem and I said "yes, why are you looking after a fan that shouldn't be here and is winding fans up? You gonna give him a hotdog next?." She got the police and I was threatened to be taken out of MY seat. My seat I've had for god knows how many years. Thankful to those around me who kicked off at that and eventually he was moved, despite him continually saying "I've paid for this seat"

Status
Not open for further replies.