Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray and Richy worked and played near their levels. Rondon worked hard and was a nuisance.

The rest worked, they were just absolutely shot from chasing shadows for the opening 35 minutes because we played absolutely wide open.

The manager has to go.
There must be some players willing to tell this clown that it isn't working...

That isn't it. They just aren;t good enough to be top half of the table.

The gap between us and them has never felt greater. I don't even want to think about a combined eleven as I struggle to believe any of us could justify the inclusion of a single blue shirt at present.

Whilst our first 11 were busy being schooled our U23s were losing heavily to Peterborough.

Goodness only knows where we go from here. There is barely a player over the age of 16 on our books that we'd want to retain.

The gap between us and them has never felt greater. I don't even want to think about a combined eleven as I struggle to believe any of us could justify the inclusion of a single blue shirt at present.

Whilst our first 11 were busy being schooled our U23s were losing heavily to Peterborough.

Goodness only knows where we go from here. There is barely a player over the age of 16 on our books that we'd want to retain.
Not one of our players would get in a combined 11, Docoure at a push but that’s not even likely.

He’s been brought in late, no money to spend and had to deal with a load of injuries - there’s a sound argument as to why he should never have been appointed but the blame lies with the chairman, the director of football and the board. We’re a disaster and the main problem is the size and quality of the squad.

If Benitez does go.

Who comes in?
Who can they buy
What way can we play
Where do we go from here.

Absolutely rudderless
My dig was aimed more at his confusing lineup's and strange subs. I agree with the points you've made though.

I’m not sure who I should hate folks.

I’ve seen that I should hate the manager because he’s a ‘fraud’, and I’ve seen that Brands caused the 3rd goal, and I’ve even read on Twitter that Coleman should be turned into glue which I thought was slightly harsh.

Who are the cool kids hating on tonight?
Hate everyone. Just to make sure.

There isn't an awful lot to like about us right now.

We might get a couple on there bench at a push, none in there first eleven on current form.
Didnt we get a ban from signing academy players or something along those lines, maybe that’s why we’ve had a quiet few years.
Considering we’ve had a shocking bench for two seasons and young lads still can’t get a sniff, maybe they don’t bother staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.