Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, for some reason I thought the first Martinez season derby was 4 all. But it was 3 all.

Very bad this. Very bad.
I did a little bit of research before kick off and somehow managed to convince myself that they wouldn't be able to run up more than 3 on us because precedent.

Probably should have factored starting with a woefully mismatched midfield into my equations.

If your birds growler has a great touch and can weight outside of the boot passes I guess you’re a lucky man.
He and Gray were the least of our problems today.
How many goals did he score and how many did salah and jota score who cost less than him?, he played one easy pass and we scored because their keeper spanked it when it was shot straight at him , don't kid yourself

booooooo.jpg

Simply reading this thread you can tell @TheBigIguana has never played football in his life and has about as much clue as Alex Iwobi.
Mate, Godfrey was poor, making school boy errors that folk are ignoring because he puts in a few Hollywood tackles and has a bit of pace. He’s a massive part of our defensive problem. The most solid I can remember is looking in recent years was when we had Zouna and Keane playing regularly. Godfrey isn’t close to being what a lot of players on here say. And I definitely have played football as a centre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.