Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Ritchie, and Allan to a point. The rest can seriously go [Poor language removed] themselves.
Done with Coleman.. Take him out on the half way line. Prick.. How you don't 'fall' into him there. I get its a probs red, but read the [Poor language removed] Room, 2-1, even down to 10, crowd going crazy. Gordon excused.

@davek
@ForeverBlue92

Now is your chance to shine, don`t let us down.

….given Mina isn’t a regular Benitez selection, there’s only DCL missing now.

Since @davek said the Reds were flakey & their season would die away, I think they’ve won without breaking sweat.

That’s the big point with old Evertonians like me, as soon as somebody like @davek writes them off you know it’s the kiss of death. He did it last season when they lost at OT and he said they wouldn’t qualify for the CL. His heart is in the right place, but I wish @davek wouldn’t be so stupid, there’s something weird about that club.

i find it annoying. Please, please don’t write them off.

Last edited:

The only positive i can think of is that i live in New Zealand and don't have to suffer the RS fans. Sorry to you lads who have got to put up with it tomorrow at work and in the City.

Championship here we come, I've heard Peterborough's stadium does a good pie and pint, hopefully we will get them when i come back to visit the UK
I take it on the chin, been saying the past couple of days we weren’t going to get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.