Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it means Benitez getting cannoned out of the club, I would accept Liverpool getting 2 or 3 more here before full-time.

NEA.

Reactions: JLW
It never is
No it normally is. I agree he’s been [Poor language removed] all season and is probably overrated. I’ve only said he’s had a better game tonight and carried 3 older internationals on the defence. Madness that you think he should be a primer Maldini in this team. He came from a relegated Norwich a season ago and now playing in one of the worst set up sides in the league.

No it normally is. I agree he’s been [Poor language removed] all season and is probably overrated. I’ve only said he’s had a better game tonight and carried 3 older internationals on the defence. Madness that you think he should be a primer Maldini in this team. He came from a relegated Norwich a season ago and now playing in one of the worst set up sides in the league.
He's been miles out of position on two goals! I'm not asking him to be Maldini when I say that isn't good.

You can say what you like about Benitez, but there is a squad of players who have repeatedly shown themselves to be a total embarrassment.

Sack Brands immediately. If you're calling for the manager to go before he does you're a bit thick.

It wasn't Brands who made one sub at the weekend when we were chasing the game, and it wasn't Brands who started with Rondon tonight. There are alternatives in the squad, but the manager won't use them and prefers to play his own player.

Status
Not open for further replies.