Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Improved as it went on, looked shambolic for the first half of that though.

From the replays, townsend certainly fouled, unsure of Gray but ref isn't having a good game. We will be getting a red next half for sure.

Rondon had a few good touches but movement still seems poor.

Another man in midfield is needed, but we knew that beforehand.

The whole back 4 is a disaster. Uncomfortable on the ball, indecisive on the ball and nowhere near any Liverpool players.
I would honestly take 2-1 at the moment because at one stage I thought of a total massacre.
It’s constantly being exposed because there is NO midfield

Improved as it went on, looked shambolic for the first half of that though.

From the replays, townsend certainly fouled, unsure of Gray but ref isn't having a good game. We will be getting a red next half for sure.

Rondon had a few good touches but movement still seems poor.

Another man in midfield is needed, but we knew that beforehand.
Some people can’t see it. It’s all about RUNNING and EFFORT

Is it just me that gets the impression them lot are just playing in second gear?

Just feels like they have had no urgency in their play because they know they can cut us open on will.

If so then missed opportunity given the momentum we started to build by the end of the half.

On reflection, our attack has looked pretty decent. Our defence has looked horrific but a lot do against this lot.
Huge second half.
They walk throw our midfield. No pressure on the ball. Benitez didnt have a television in China, and hasnt watched Liverpool. 2 men midfield against them is suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.