Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we get an absolute pasting and the usual suspects are spinless then clear messages should follow in January. These failures have been tolerated for too long. There's 3 or 4 names who should be on their way instantly if they let us down tonight.

It's about being smart with how you go toe to toe with them.

The manager has to set them up right for starters. That hasn't happened enough recently.

If he does that, then it's over to the players, absolutely.
If he sets us up wrong, I think we're screwed anyway. I want to see some commitment from them, though. I want to see them stand there and say this is our gaff, we are Everton, and this should not be easy for you. I doubt they will, of course.

To get beat will be bad enough but if the RS go comfortably ahead early the remainder of the game will be unbearable with the RS singing Benitez songs etc. incessantly ☹️

If we get an absolute pasting and the usual suspects are spinless then clear messages should follow in January. These failures have been tolerated for too long. There's 3 or 4 names who should be on their way instantly if they let us down tonight.
I'd ask who'd take them, but I'd be happy to cancel a few of their contracts just to get them out the club.

There hasn’t been much to shout about in recent derbies but this is the first time I’ve genuinely been devoid of all hope.

We know we are getting beat. The only question is by how many.

I can’t make it tonight but I hope the blues in the stadium give the team as much support as possible and then riot like hell when it inevitably goes tits up.

Status
Not open for further replies.