Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the core of the issue.
Nobody knows if Iwobi was signed by the owner, the director of football or the manager at the time. (I cant even remember who that was).
The club is a mess but the solution is straight forward.
Moshiri needs to stop interfering, hire the right people, and let them do what they are supposed to do.
Easier said than done I guess.
Brands signed off on Iwobi. He signs off on every signing - not to say the actual decision is his mind, we just don’t know.

Benitez has been given full autonomy over whichever player comes to the club now. He has the power to overrule Brands. It’s not how it should work but there we go. Brands needs to go because he is either incompetence not or is redundant as he isn’t being allowed to do his job

Kevin-Mirallas-fouls-Luis-008.jpg

I posted after the Brentford fiasco that I would be working on an assignment this evening to be submitted by midnight.

Unfortunately, I am nearly finished - how to kill 5 hours to avoid watching?? Decided a nice cold beer would be a good move one way or the other. :pint2:lol

I know we say its the hope that kills you, but I really have zero hope after the last couple of months.....

Status
Not open for further replies.