Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The support of the crowd is like respect, it has to be earned. If we had a squad who were doing their best every game to get a result then the crowd would appreciate that and lend the team their support. If we had a team of battlers we could forgive the odd slip up and still get behind the team. Unfortunately what we see is a group of players who don’t fit together but more importantly don’t appear to what to roll their sleeves up and try to make up for their weaknesses with a bit of effort. Our frailties are being compounded by our lack of determination.

I remember going into derby matches in the 90s with little or no hope, then Big Joe came along and despite us being tripe most weeks we always got things together for the derby. I remember having a run of about 9 games where we didn't lose, but today I feel like this is a pivotal moment in the next ten years of our club, win and they have proven they can do it, lose and its time for Moshiri to work out how he has lost not far off a billion pound when you take into account purchasing his shares, paying off debts and also transfers. The fish stinks from the head as the old saying goes so at the very top things are spiralling out of control. Moshiri is no mug, he is a businessman and hasn't stumbled into becoming a billionaire, he wont stand for mediocrity when he is having a new home built down the road.

Tonight is Rafael's last chance for me, but that last chance stands not only for him but also every single player, director and I'm not missing the owner out of this list because if he fails to take action after the most abysmal six weeks in our history then I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.