Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the crowd are nervous and quiet then I think we have no chance, I really hope Goodison is as angry as it can be from the off and it should be.

Already had Klopp trying to control the narrative and the ref through the media, so we need to get on every decision he makes.

Van Dijk was smashing into Richarlison and James last time out trying to be 'the daddy' before he got himself injured. Get stuck into to him, as the reaction from him and them since then has been pathetic and resulted in Pickfords family getting death threats.

Boo and hiss until we get the ball back, especially for the dirty diving cheats up front.

Just make it a horrible for them and push our team on as much as we can.

There aren't many derbies left at Goodison Park, may as well make the most of what's left.

If the crowd are nervous and quiet then I think we have no chance, I really hope Goodison is as angry as it can be from the off and it should be.

Just make it a horrible for them and push our team on as much as we can.

There aren't many derbies left at Goodison Park, may as well make the most of what's left.

Probably the last one.

If he doesn't play a back 5 with Delph in there supporting Doucoure & Allan then we're on a hiding to nothing.
I don't think we currently have a squad capable of anything other than at least a 3-0 loss... no matter what formation RS AgentRafa puts out.

Can’t actually believe there is some optimism in here, are you lot nuts?

They could put half a side out against our half arsed losers and still stroll to a very comfortable victory.

Maybe so.

But I ain’t walking around all day like Chicken Licken, fretting that the sky is about to fall down on top of us.

The excitement is mounting in me and my optimism is growing.

Twelve hours from now I will know if that optimism has been misplaced but until then I shall believe EFC will win this game.

COYBB :dance:

I know full well we'll get comfortably beaten. I'll go as far as saying they'll score more goals than we have shots on target.

Normally when it looks like a manager may be on the verge of being sacked and I know we're going to easily lose the next game, I wouldn't mind if we get absolutely smashed just to make sure he gets the boot.

But as we all know, no other manager would be able to get any more from this group of utter wasters. We had one of the finest managers in the world and he had us looking appalling.

A battering tonight would not only be humiliating, but also not do anything to increase our prospects under Benitez or any other manager in the near future.

If our current manager is the chess playing tactical genius his followers claim he is , he will have noticed that the teams that have gained success against the RS have set up to play offensively.
Sadly his footballing DNA is to play dull defensive counter attacking football, surrendering the middle third which in all likelihood will be footballing suicide against Klopp’s side.
Surprise me Fat Boy.
They are beatable with the right tactics.
I want his acolytes to be telling us how wrong we were tomorrow.
I want to be leaving the ground at the final whistle with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
Sadly I suspect I’ll be back home sat in front of the fire by 9.30.

If our current manager is the chess playing tactical genius his followers claim he is , he will have noticed that the teams that have gained success against the RS have set up to play offensively.
Sadly his footballing DNA is to play dull defensive counter attacking football, surrendering the middle third which in all likelihood will be footballing suicide against Klopp’s side.
Surprise me Fat Boy.
They are beatable with the right tactics.
I want his acolytes to be telling us how wrong we were tomorrow.
I want to be leaving the ground at the final whistle with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
Sadly I suspect I’ll be back home sat in front of the fire by 9.30.
Not with the players we have available. It's literally a squad capable of winning the Champions League versus a squad currently no better than some in League One.

Status
Not open for further replies.