Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs a big meaty tackle from someone on one of their lot early doors to fire the crowd up ala Neville on Ronaldo
Someone’s sprayed 39 on the mural behind the Shankley statue at the pit
Its going to be tense enough being a night time Derby, doing stuff like that is only going to light the touch paper and make it needlessly ugly

A glimmer of hope is that they will beat the 2 goals a game record if they beat us by 2 tomorrow. They always bottle it when they are going for records. So that's the faint hope I'm clinging to.

They'll probably win 1-0 now I've said that.

I can see nothing but a Liverpool victory, they are very good and feel that owe us big time... And we are very very bad. Honestly think we will come out like headless chickens and get reduced to ten men.

I got a call today to donate blood for tomorrow evening and I didn't even hesitate in asking for as late as an appointment as possible, that's how I'm feeling about Everton at the moment.

Heart says we'll match them for effort and fight, resulting in a hard fought draw or even a win for us.

Head says they'll be all over us from the off, we won't get out of our half and Richarlison will lash out and get sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.