Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in 2 minds about this game. It would be a massive kick in the balls if our players, for one game only, decide to find their inner courage and fight hard and a little bit snidey. That means that they can only be arsed when they deem it necessary. I demand a fight every flipping game. Hope this makes sense?

City fan earlier saying its fine if we get beat as long as we give them a game, that's how crap we are. He said our owner and benitez go hand I hand as they both expect to lose these games.

This squad has no fight, we go down without even a whimper. It`ll be much like the City game, they`ll have alot of the ball and pick us off, we will try for 10 or 15 mins out of the 90 but never look like scoring....

Goodison will Boooooooooooooo the line up with Rondon and Iwobi then big time at the final whistle.

If I was there I`d be getting the "We want Rondon off, say we want Rondon off" chant going....

I`ll have the TV on but I`ve already written it off, most inevitable defeat this season. Just cant be positive in the slightest, they are on a different planet compared to our Championship players, we have such poor players.

Starting to get more confident that we'll bloody their noses tomorrow and have the gurner whinging in his post match conference.

COYB lets make it 2 derby wins in a row!

All I will say, it probably wont be as one sided as some people think.

This isnt the 1st time theyve bounced into Goodison as big favourites. It's pretty much been that way each time for the last 5 years, and theyve won once in a decade. Theyve hardly scored.

If we can keep them out for 20 minutes I think the fans could start getting into it.

Klopp seems to have played this oddly too, winding the situation up.

What I'd also say, and people wont want to hear it, but we actually defended ok at Brentford. Godfrey looked to be getting back to his best and getting his speed back, and Keane looked more assured. So you never know.

I suspect we lose, but some of the 7-0 stuff seems a bit wild to me.

All I will say, it probably wont be as one sided as some people think.

This isnt the 1st time theyve bounced into Goodison as big favourites. It's pretty much been that way each time for the last 5 years, and theyve won once in a decade. Theyve hardly scored.

If we can keep them out for 20 minutes I think the fans could start getting into it.

Klopp seems to have played this oddly too, winding the situation up.

What I'd also say, and people wont want to hear it, but we actually defended ok at Brentford. Godfrey looked to be getting back to his best and getting his speed back, and Keane looked more assured. So you never know.

I suspect we lose, but some of the 7-0 stuff seems a bit wild to me.

I think they'll score at least 1 and im not confident of us getting 2+ without DCL so I cant look past a hard fought 1-1 although Im dreading Van Dijk potentially nicking one from a set piece would never hear the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.