Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire up lads it’s only 90mins what’s the worst that could happen ?

About thirteen-nil with 3 players sent off and another 4 injured. Davies, Iwobi and Rondon sign mega money 6 year deals in the centre circle at half time. Richarlison and DCL announce they are leaving the club in Jan. We also get news afterwards that Usmanov keeled over and died watching the match on TV, but not all bad news as Kenwright had a medical before the game and got a clean bill of health and declares he's ready to lead Everton into the 2040's. :hayee:

I can’t read this crap anymore , what’s wrong with some of you lads , pathetic, sound like my mother in law , whining….. we are in the crappy position but if anyone will bring this team back it’s us so stop f…..ing winning and let’s support our lads tomorrow , I don’t care about Rafael or redshite they are irrelevant, we all know that they are better team in anyways , we are missing a lot of key players but that doesn’t mean that we should gave up and I am sure that we won’t so stop moaning and let’s be loud and get behind the blues
This is correct

COYB

I can’t read this crap anymore , what’s wrong with some of you lads , pathetic, sound like my mother in law , whining….. we are in the crappy position but if anyone will bring this team back it’s us so stop f…..ing winning and let’s support our lads tomorrow , I don’t care about Rafael or redshite they are irrelevant, we all know that they are better team in anyways , we are missing a lot of key players but that doesn’t mean that we should gave up and I am sure that we won’t so stop moaning and let’s be loud and get behind the blues
The problem is though mate is they’ve showed no heart or fight in the last few games, they’re a weak bunch of players with nobody in there to get them fired up. As soon as they show that they’re capable of a fight then I might actually start to believe.

I want nothing more than to eat humble pie but unfortunately can’t see an end in sight.

I'm dreading it like everyone else but we've got 3 more opportunities to beat them at goodison. You never this might be a historic occasion. Tear in to em blues

When did we start winning?

Just show some heart and get stuck into these primadonnas blues. Forget that fat kopite in charge and smash the hell out of them.

Just been having an argument with my lad (he's 22 and footy manager, I'm old school) about how we go about the game tomorrow. I said we need to get into them from the off, close them down don't give them any time on the ball and show some passion so we the crowd go on one and get behind them. He reckons we should go out and allow them to have the ball and keep our shape, we shouldn't get in their faces in case we leave space in behind us and he came out with another load of drivel.

We can't stop winning till we actually start winning mate. lol

Well said mate
Can’t believe some of the posts on here

The problem is though mate is they’ve showed no heart or fight in the last few games, they’re a weak bunch of players with nobody in there to get them fired up. As soon as they show that they’re capable of a fight then I might actually start to believe.

I want nothing more than to eat humble pie but unfortunately can’t see an end in sight.

This. Even in the past when they were clearly a better side we had some fighters like cahill. Even the likes of fellani got into them.
I just fear this lot will roll over.
Just for once please prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.