• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
*Sigh* Godfrey Keane Digne
Doucoure Delph Allan
Townsend Richarlison Gray

Obviously, if DCL is available then one of Gray/Townsend to make way.

No idea if Mina will be available but if he was then please God drop Keane.

Coleman Godfrey Keane Digne

Doucs Allan Delph

Gray Simms Richy

Doesn't it come to something when you hate your own team and don't want to watch them.

That's what we have become.

What was the worst Derby ever?

That 5-2 for Silvas last game was grim, and the Pickford calamity the year before too

I'm sure there were some nasty ones back in the day too

Gordon and Gray on the flanks to shut their full backs down. If a team works all game up and down the flanks then they don’t have much going for them through the middle. What happens most of the time though is that teams switch off and allow one of the full backs to just pick a cross out to Jota or Mane, or slide Salah in easily. All we need to do is what we’ve done in past Goodison derbies and work for 90 minutes. That’s all anyone has to do against this lot as multiple teams have shown this season already.

This is the only team surely we can play in these circumstances

Pickford
Kenny Godfrey Keane Digne
Allan Delph
Townsend Doucoure Gray
Richie

Surely Coleman has to go now. Maybe stick DCL on the bench but I wouldn’t be rushing him, more of a physiological approach. We need someone to stick one in first minute and turn this game into a battle rather than a football match

IMG_20211129_180841.jpg

Get the script from last season and stick with it, we will get a draw at least , not looking forward to Townsend picking up dyke on set pieces.

What was the worst Derby ever?

That 5-2 for Silvas last game was grim, and the Pickford calamity the year before too

I'm sure there were some nasty ones back in the day too
David Fairclough......Shudders!
Ian Rush..............Double Shudders!

Many more.............Uncontrollable Tremors!

But, as someone above said, I'd 100% rather be a Toffee than one of them rats

Status
Not open for further replies.