Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Everton have killed my spirit. No point in getting my hopes up. Our form is terrible and like many others feel like one of our players will end up sent off tonight.

Tosun?

Really?
The sign of a crap manager is to watch the Brentford match back, realise you messed up your tactics by not putting Tosun on when Gray was putting in crosses that he would have finished off. Then compounding your error by playing that formation in the next game against a totally different setup. Then when you get tonked you blame the fans as they said that's what you should have done last week.

Tosun who last played in a professional football match 11th April to start in the derby...

I'd say you were mental ...

but then again Benitez did start Gbamin against Wolves when he hadn't started a Premier League game in 808 days and only played 101 minutes of professional football since that last start. 90 of which were against Huddersfield.

Going out for a nice meal to celebrate getting my Masters result tonight - hope the rest of you brave souls can take some enjoyment from the evening

Just remember - at the end of the day, it's only footie.

And 1=20

Congratulations on your masters result mate, make sure you have your phone switched off just so you don't get tempted to check the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.