Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal how we are still in it, could have been about 7 before we scored, Let's see will that goal make a difference, i think people would have took 2-0 at half time after that 2nd goal the way we have played. Needs to make subs and dont hold on to the hope it may change for me-I will be honest i didnt expect the crowd to clap them off at HT

So I'll reiterate. We're not doing half bad here but it is just a weird game to finally loosen it up and go for it since we're playing a really good team that can punish us. But this is way better than recent weeks.
So the obvious question is why do they not make an effort in the previous games?

….still in this game, let them walk over us & they look like world beaters but I’ve seen worst Everton teams than this get something. Not convinced with 2 up front, but i don’t see any player going through the motions.

Richarlison big game player, terrific ball to Gray and a great central position he took up before finishing with aplomb.

Hang in there Blues.

I don't know which is worst, the commentary or the referee. The commentary team has spent the first 45 minutes licking Liverpool's backside, although to be fair they only mentioned the murder of St Virgil 4 times in the first 9 minutes.
Has any referee ever booked 2 players for "simulation" in the first half before now?
Liverpool has some of the most unlikeable footballers in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.