Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know whether it's been mentioned already, but I thought Moyes was brilliant on Sky today.

Sourness and the Sky guy were always cracking on about the RS, as was Carragaragaragaragar. Every time, Moyes said Everton played brilliant, stuck to their game plan, and could have won it in the last 20 minutes. Well done, David. Once a blue...

Also referred to us as "we".

Still loves the club.

They have included 11 U23 players in that squad for some reason. We just have Virginia who is also 3rd choice keeper. Plus we also sent a further 3 players on loan in January reducing our squad from 27 to 24, We also have about 15 players coming back from loans in the summer. So yes. Our squad is too big.
Whoever typed no 62’s name was either off his tits or is massively dyslexic! No way on earth is that a real name?

lollol My interpretation of that statement = Toys being thrown out of the cot... Wah! Wah! We didn't get have our way!

Bunch of cryarses!

Both manager and players have been at it after the game. They just can’t take it on the chin can they. They underperformed and missed a couple of chances, it’s as simple as that.

Oh dear, "only one attack all game", if that is what you thought after "keeping up with the action" you must have listened(?) to a different game. Try and find a replay to watch and then you might not make such a mistaken observation.
That's what I'm saying.....when I was l was on here it was apparent that we were well in the game.
My point is that you wouldn't have though a so by watching MOTD

I am sorry that you have to depend on MOD. It is notorious for chopping out whole sections of games which give a wrong slant on the actual games. Not your fault of course.

Both manager and players have been at it after the game. They just can’t take it on the chin can they. They underperformed and missed a couple of chances, it’s as simple as that.

Yet we are supposedly the bitter ones... ;)
Their complete lack of self-awareness is staggering... Hypocrites!

Thought they were both excellent, buddy. I think the fact that Zooms didn’t have to launch into any last ditch tackles shows how well he did positionally, but, again, I could well be talking out my hoop.

Happy to see the day when we’re debating which of our two centre halves were more excellent!!
It depends which one was most under pressure from their attackers though. Thought they both did well today.

Gutting result, we need to beat them next season. Bar Pickford's howler though, they wouldn't have beaten us in the league in the last two seasons, with just that one win at Goodison in the last 7 years coming from another lucky bounce off the woodwork. So there's not a chasm of diffence between us like I keep reading from the negatives on here every bloody time.

So can we stop this diffeatest attitude that we keep thinking they're going to thrash us every derby!!!!

Don't know whether it's been mentioned already, but I thought Moyes was brilliant on Sky today.

Sourness and the Sky guy were always cracking on about the RS, as was Carragaragaragaragar. Every time, Moyes said Everton played brilliant, stuck to their game plan, and could have won it in the last 20 minutes. Well done, David. Once a blue...
Also referred to us as "we".

Still loves the club.

Moyes with Mosh money is the big what if.

They have included 11 U23 players in that squad for some reason. We just have Virginia who is also 3rd choice keeper. Plus we also sent a further 3 players on loan in January reducing our squad from 27 to 24, We also have about 15 players coming back from loans in the summer. So yes. Our squad is too big.
why have they done that buddy? surely liverpool have players out on loan too?

Status
Not open for further replies.