Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOTD highlights were fair ey?
Didn't see the game myself live but I was keeping up with the action here, seems like we had a fair share of the play second half, but looking at the highlights apparently we only had 1 attack all game?

Basically that we were all celebrating that they didn’t go back top and hopefully they can do it so their fans can rub it in our faces at the end of the season lol
lollol My interpretation of that statement = Toys being thrown out of the cot... Wah! Wah! We didn't get have our way!

Bunch of cryarses!

They've been bottling it for weeks, had a 7 point lead, dropped 11 points in the last 9 games, City have won 8 out of the last 9 games.

Klopp can blame the "wind" and a "wild" opponent today, fact is he's failing when it matters.

MOTD highlights were fair ey?
Didn't see the game myself live but I was keeping up with the action here, seems like we had a fair share of the play second half, but looking at the highlights apparently we only had 1 attack all game?
Oh dear, "only one attack all game", if that is what you thought after "keeping up with the action" you must have listened(?) to a different game. Try and find a replay to watch and then you might not make such a mistaken observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.