Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to tolerate the old tricky reds as some of my immediate family support them. As the years go on the worse they seem to get. Utter cringe worthy ‘banter’, yer heads fell off, let’s throw another bottle at that coach lad, YNWA, wall pushing scruffs.

** loses head and goes full Kevin Keegan **

I would love it if we beat them tomorrow, just for once sort that lot out. I would like nothing more than to beat them comfortably and pipe the lot of them rar down.

Just for once put a shift in and beat these old people evicting, racist loving ferrets. It’s gonna be 0-3 isn’t it, Salah with a brace and a Pickford own goal.
Have the media forgotten the wall pushing or erased it ? Everton fans and most soccer fans havent and never will.

If we can keep it tight in the first half they will get desperate as they need to win, we need to sit in and then pick them off when they over commit. Please just win!!!!!

I'm actually hoping that there is the standard snide decision from a bent official. Be boss if some irate lid charges onto the pitch and fronts the ref like the bloke did to Nyarko years ago.

They've gotten away with far too much shat for too long.

Jesus christ I was still smoking weed and single last time we beat them.

Now I have a mortgage, a daughter and a tolerant bird.

I didn't get into supporting Everton for depression. Me arl fella raised me to go the match with him from '77 onwards. I was witness to us winning trophies LIVE.

I feel for the current lids who ain't seen us beat these rats.

Atkinson under pressure to give a pen if we are winning or drawing....Silva needs to speak out about it in his pre match interview ..like Moyes did back in the day..we have become a loser club since Martinez accepted defeats as phenomenal..2 4-0 eh roberto?

I'm actually hoping that there is the standard snide decision from a bent official. Be boss if some irate lid charges onto the pitch and fronts the ref like the bloke did to Nyarko years ago.

They've gotten away with far too much shat for too long.

Jesus christ I was still smoking weed and single last time we beat them.

Now I have a mortgage, a daughter and a tolerant bird.

I didn't get into supporting Everton for depression. Me arl fella raised me to go the match with him from '77 onwards. I was witness to us winning trophies LIVE.

I feel for the current lids who ain't seen us beat these rats.
Is Right ....Spot on my friend ..

TIME FOR NEW HEROES TO SHOW THEMSELVES

This will be like an away game which gives us a chance as we are better on the counter. As long as the defence stays solid especially from set-pieces we should get at least a draw out of it. It could change our season completely if we win it.

The players need to step up and put in good performances all over the park as it is the last chance this season to get the support fully behind them. We will need Gomes to play as well as he did in the away derby.

It's been too long since experiencing that winning feeling in this fixture. Don't let us down Everton.

This will be like an away game which gives us a chance as we are better on the counter. As long as the defence stays solid especially from set-pieces we should get at least a draw out of it. It could change our season completely if we win it.

The players need to step up and put in good performances all over the park as it is the last chance this season to get the support fully behind them. We will need Gomes to play as well as he did in the away derby.

It's been too long since experiencing that winning feeling in this fixture. Don't let us down Everton.

Dead on, the Gomes call. When he plays well, there's a lot of positive energy to Everton. If there's a positive result tomorrow, I reckon he will be instrumental.

Have the media forgotten the wall pushing or erased it ? Everton fans and most soccer fans havent and never will.
The scum have erased it from their history, its one of the agendas they have, it was UEFA, the ground, Thatcher, everyone but their own fans who got all English clubs banned out of Europe:rant:, honest it wasn't their fault that's why they never accept responsibility for it and refuse to apologise for it:blush:

Everton to score a fluky winning goal in the final minute of injury time and Silva to come running on the pitch before the whistle goes with his shirt up over his head as if he has just won the world cup and run down and spar with the corner flag.

:)

Atkinson under pressure to give a pen if we are winning or drawing....Silva needs to speak out about it in his pre match interview ..like Moyes did back in the day..we have become a loser club since Martinez accepted defeats as phenomenal..2 4-0 eh roberto?

I watched that 0-4 with a group of 5 reds. Horrible. The pizza was ok though. especially that season i thought we were gonna do something and we were just stretched all over the place. I think it was the Alcaraz defence which was so paper thin

Status
Not open for further replies.