Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_105876552_g1.jpg

Oh Garth.

Probably get banned for this but if Silva gets the Mosh Chop I wouldn’t mind seeing Davey back in the hot seat.
He is on a easy number in that studio, still one of us though, i was watching him during the game in the coner winding Souness up and was proper animated while the match was on

Probably get banned for this but if Silva gets the Mosh Chop I wouldn’t mind seeing Davey back in the hot seat.
If he continues in a similar vein of the post '17 day break / Kevin Brock moment'...which could well turn out to be the longest 'moment' in history... then he's going nowhere.
More deadwood out, present loanees secured, two or three signed or loaned, a decent pre season...refrains from kopite-esque this year is our year stuff. The taxi is on hold until the clocks go back.

He is on a easy number in that studio, still one of us though, i was watching him during the game in the coner winding Souness up and was proper animated while the match was on
On my feed I watched Martinez run verbal rings round Heskey and Shearer with one hand, while doing The Times crossword with another...he can certainly talk the talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.