Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent point, realistically would be happy with a point against the top 4 sides so have to be. I was a bit surprised how much they longballed it if I'm honest, in the first half Roberton and Arnold were leathering it up to Mane. Dont think we deserved anything more than a point though we oukd have snatched it and when did anyone get what they deserved in football? Coybs

They can only play on the counter so when it’s not on they just boot it long hoping that the opposition defence will make a mistake that they can counter from. Kick and rush FC.

Can’t watch these games so I’ve been on total lockdown since 4pm.

Phew, thought we were gonna receive a right hammering but I’m happy for silva, reason a few posts we seemed to well organised.

So who had the best chances? Or was it a bit of a drab attacking affair and more of organised battle??
It was a traumatic afternoon.
I’m exhausted and getting pissed
Hung on in 1st half but much better 2 nd half and could have won it.
100 % effort from players which is what we need every game
Not pretty but who cares against the RS?

Very Very Wind...

Thought every player put a shift in today. Both Gana and Keane were immense. Bernard had a great game and i thought Calvert Lewin showed glimpses on the player he could become.

Had to watch the game on Bein sports due to work commitment, i have never heard so much biased commentating in my life. Jim Beglin was a disgrace i thought.

If the lads can start putting that much effort in week in week out and we can get a couple of players during the summer, things are looking brighter. Defensively we looked a lot sharper aswell

A good performance overall definite shift at half time to play through the midfield and less direct. defended set pieces well, but our lack of threat up top which we have had all season was obvious despite Dominic's willingness to run the two centre half's .
Hopefully build on the last two results and have a strong finish to the season

Status
Not open for further replies.