Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe one has absolutely no impact on the other.
My theory suggests some linkage exists: perhaps the oxytocin 'fumes' in the wet nursing wards affects other hormonal levels (eg testosterone) in our brave lion hearts which in turn affects their togger performance?
Your theory cannot be discounted however...Anyway, regardless of which theory holds the most water, it's a rum do

so they got him in last year to try and prevent us costing them the title, but that failed as we were too good, so they've got him in again just in case a win could be what clinches the title.shouldn't be allowed given the history of him and us, especially at goodison. Has he ever reffed an anfield derby?

so they got him in last year to try and prevent us costing them the title, but that failed as we were too good, so they've got him in again just in case a win could be what clinches the title.shouldn't be allowed given the history of him and us, especially at goodison. Has he ever reffed an anfield derby?
he was the ref for that Jags thunderbolt,up to then hes been the 4th official 3 times there including 1 cup
ref the 4-0 for them at anfield 2014
ref for the 1-0 in 2010

Pickford.....cos nobody else
Holgate ....RB
Holgate ....CB
Mina..........CB
Digne........LB
Holgate.....DM
Gomes.......Mid
Bernard.....LM
Walcott......RM
Richarlason...CF
DCL...............CF

At the moment this seems to be the best team. Holgate is going to have to play well mind.
Think we also need the option of bringing Holgate off the bench, with.... er, Holgate.

Baines instead of Digne. Keane out. Mina in. Kean in. Somebody else out ! Damage limitation folks... keep it tight and nick a goal

Alison out

Remember in the semi at Wembley their keeper was out and they played their 3rd choice i believe.

We didn't even test him with long shots, crosses, try to physically intimidate him.

I expect similar or for the replacement to put in a Hollywood performance for the ages.

I remember we took a couple of Polish lads who worked with my Dad with us to the Andy Johnson derby. We were all in th e Gwladys and i remember them both being so happy at the end saying they were Evertonians.

I wish to apologise to those two Polish lads and the Polish nation for my actions which i now recognise as being a crime against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.