Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal beat City on Wednesday then indeed LFC will win the league if they beat us

They will smash us anyway. They smash us when there’s nothing to play for. They smash us with 2nd teams. They smash us when they actually want to lose with the kids. If there’s winning the league to play for with thier full strength team? Lord have mercy.

The RS are looking shaky of late, this game would be a great chance to get some momentum and bounce back from the dismal display against Chelsea. We can beat these.

For those reasons I fully expect this gang of dossers to rollover again. Siggy to be captain again.

The RS are looking shaky of late, this game would be a great chance to get some momentum and bounce back from the dismal display against Chelsea. We can beat these.

For those reasons I fully expect this gang of dossers to rollover again. Siggy to be captain again.

They look like they've gone. A better team than Bournemouth would have turned them over. Unfortunately they've got enough in the bank to win the league because of City's woes but I don't think it'll be next week.

I know people say stuff like this in jest but If we could have the option of having Duncan Ferguson out there instead of Sigurdsson or someone I’d bite their hand off. He’d be slow probably gas out in 4 minutes but just having him there would give us an infinite better chance. Get him in the box for the corners and who knows. Just the impact of his presence though would probably be our best talking point of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.