Match Thread Everton v Lincoln City, FA Cup, Preview, Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1.

I wouldn’t play a load of players who have no match fitness. That’s an avoidable leveller. Be professional and we win. We are not winning the League, may as well go for this.

No honestly, I hope we get knocked out early.

Im sick of going to Wembley only to get smashed.

There will be lots of easy enough teams left. No way players will get tired because of additional matches here and there. No europe as well.

We should aim winning this cup. We won't break the top 6 nor be relegated, so league for us pretty much finished. All for this cup.

No honestly, I hope we get knocked out early.

Im sick of going to Wembley only to get smashed.
If we go out tomorrow, then I think that it will place a lot of excess pressure on both Silva (with his team) and the squad while it'll remove any real target to fight for.

A good cup run can bring about positivity and joy to the club and that includes the squad, who may want to fight for a position in the XI; it gives a level of hope.

To an extent, I understand your point of view but I want Everton to win something and to end this horrible barren spell. I want silverware and success again.

There will be lots of easy enough teams left. No way players will get tired because of additional matches here and there. No europe as well.

We should aim winning this cup. We won't break the top 6 nor be relegated, so league for us pretty much finished. All for this cup.

Not for me, every year I hope we win something, so this year im hoping we get knocked out early, reverse Eving its called.

should be nothing tricky about this if we bother turning up, they are in the 4th division we are in the top division we should be putting them to the sword

probably wont like, a scrappy 2-0 win

Should we field Tuesday's dispirited team, or inject some new energy?

Digne has earned a rest and Baines deserves a game. Let's see what Lookman and Bernard can do.

We can still have regular first teamers on the bench.

Hopefully get a few players a deserved rest like Digne and go 2 up top and tell Naisse and Tosun their playing for their squad place and will be booted in transfer bin if no goals! Pickford stays in goal with back 4 of Kenny Zouma Mina Baine would put McCarthy and Davis in centre with lookman and Bernard wide with Richarlison and Schneiderlin on in 2nd half

Yeah, Richy and Digne should be rested, Lookman should play if he is not leaving! The rest regular starters hopefuly.

Knowing us, someone for Lincoln will probably have a half decent game and we'll spend twice their value to get them on board. Then we'll loan the hell out of them until they realise we hate them for not being decent in their first 5-6 games.

Anyway!

Really up for this one after the abomination of the half 12 K.O on NYD (which should be banned as of this year...).

I think we'll see a squad that'll include: Snides, Tosun (has to impress here for me), Baines, Coleman, Lookman (if fit) and Davies.

3-1 to the blues ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.