Everton V Leicester pre match from a fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOXINPEACE

Player Valuation: £20m
Evening all,

Thought I'd give this pre match thread malarkey a go. Obviously it won't be as well written or fairly balanced as @chicoazul will be but I'll try my best.

So, a season that so far both clubs will want to forget. We are looking more and more like being a second tier team again and Everton have fallen well short of expectations imo. Of course you could still have European success which would be fantastic but in the league you should be in that top 6 every season. The big money signing of Lukaku suggests to me that your owner's and RM would agree

As for the game itself

Barring a major European hangover I can't see past a toffee's win. We'll put in a spirited display, the pundits will say we were unlucky but we'll get done by a set piece and a gift from Morgan. Story of our season!

Score prediction

3-1 Everton

Lukaku 27
Naismith 52
Baines 86 (pen) unless Mirallas steps in lol

Kramaric 71

Possible City line-up

Schwarzer

Huth Morgan Upson

Simpson. Konchesky :(

Cambiasso. James Mahrez

Kramaric

Ulloa

Gutted I can't make it tomorrow but I'll be watching and the away fans should make some good noise amongst the Pearson out chants lol

All the best for the rest of the season an hopefully it won't be another 10 years until we play a league game against you again

Evening all,

Thought I'd give this pre match thread malarkey a go. Obviously it won't be as well written or fairly balanced as @chicoazul will be but I'll try my best.

So, a season that so far both clubs will want to forget. We are looking more and more like being a second tier team again and Everton have fallen well short of expectations imo. Of course you could still have European success which would be fantastic but in the league you should be in that top 6 every season. The big money signing of Lukaku suggests to me that your owner's and RM would agree

As for the game itself

Barring a major European hangover I can't see past a toffee's win. We'll put in a spirited display, the pundits will say we were unlucky but we'll get done by a set piece and a gift from Morgan. Story of our season!

Score prediction

3-1 Everton

Lukaku 27
Naismith 52
Baines 86 (pen) unless Mirallas steps in lol

Kramaric 71

Possible City line-up

Schwarzer

Huth Morgan Upson

Simpson. Konchesky :(

Cambiasso. James Mahrez

Kramaric

Ulloa

Gutted I can't make it tomorrow but I'll be watching and the away fans should make some good noise amongst the Pearson out chants lol

All the best for the rest of the season an hopefully it won't be another 10 years until we play a league game against you again

Good effort, needs something in it about scruffy home fans ( © @chicoazul ) to give it a bit more edge though.

No probs with Leicester...once ran in to a quite lovely older (possibly hitting 80's) couple who were on holiday here in Arizona that were from Leicester. They were so politely and quintessentially English it damn near hurt me to see them walk away. I was like "awww, England, that." True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.