Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous first half from both teams only this is they have match winners on the bench we have bench warmers apart from Bernard

Hmmm...thought I would put my feet up and watch the game.

Now I wish I had done the washing up instead.

Come on Toffees finish this lot off and make them stick those clappers where the sun doesn't shine.

Kenny and Gueye standout performers.

Would like to see Walcott hooked for Bernard at half time, no messing. Set a clear tone of what standard is expected.

Both sides making basic errors in possession; I’m putting this down to it being 12:30 KO on NYD and the sunshine coupled with kit colours.

Think that’s more down to Leicester deciding not to turn up and put in a worse performance than us

Doesn't negate the point - it's there for us to win.

We've been sloppy. Not abysmal.

We've not got it into feet in the final third enough. When we have we've created (half) chances. Definitely need to improve.

Kenny has played well, Gana too. Gomes has been sloppy, same for DCL, Walcott and Richarlison. Gylfi good when he's had the ball, hasn't had it enough.

Did BFS sneak back in to the managers job? Maybe while we where all counting down to midnight and not looking?!?!

It is true, The stats came up on the screen as Everton with a 60% unsuccessful pass rate and Leicester was 55% which means 40% successful pass rate for Everton. Not hard maths that. 60 + 40 = 100.
Mate you read it wrong. I don't think you're grasping how awful the game would be if both teams were completing that percentage of passes.

Kenny and Gueye standout performers.

Would like to see Walcott hooked for Bernard at half time, no messing. Set a clear tone of what standard is expected.

Both sides making basic errors in possession; I’m putting this down to it being 12:30 KO on NYD and the sunshine coupled with kit colours.

Players just knackered.
Crazy stupid these Christmas fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.