Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridiculous thing about that game was we had the two best chances in the game and once again missed them both. We actually got what we deserved which was nothing but it could have been a lot different if we'd taken our gilt edged chances.

Starting to be fed up of all the talking from lampard and the players. Always the same crap and enough is enough. Supposedly leceister is that amazing team that is nearly impossible to get points from...that according to lampard. Less talking and more playing!!!

2 points outside the relegation zone, 4 points off bottom...

Consistently out shot by our opponents....

Average 2 shots on target per 90 mins....

All just spells disaster, I thought it would have changed by now but nothing has, we are not progressing 14 games in to the new season, 5 games away from half way....

View attachment 189729
The away form hasn’t been too bad compared to last season but there are quite a few tough away games left. Home form hasn’t been great but we’ve played 3 of the top 6 at home already in the first 7. We’ve got what looks like a pretty favourable run at home after the World Cup break which will probably decide how the season goes, hopefully we can get a player or two in early in January.

Iwobi yet again for me. I feel sorry for him that he's being let down by those not good enough on the day to make the most of his slick play.
In recruitment we should aim for Iwobi's to be the weakest of the front 6 passers/strikers, he's allowed that pass for everything he does.

Not many games to go until January window, please please get Dominic Calvert-Lewin sold is isn’t and imo never will be good enough, Gray is back up and Gordon isn’t much better. Basically we need a new front 3.
Couple of problems.

1. It might be too late to save us by January
2. No guarantee any shift in personnel will work instantly.

It's not every day Kevin Campbell just lands on your doorstep and bails you out.

Simply put, we flew too close to the sun, and now we are plummeting like lightning towards the abyss.

And we aren't coming back any time soon after the drop

Status
Not open for further replies.