Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runub

Player Valuation: £35m
...and a couple of suspensions / 7 day injuries!
Plus they must play Villa the following weekend and then Roma in the European semi the next Thursday. I know where my priorities would be if I was in their mid table secure position

diggerdestroyer

I think we just have to get 3 points here which wont be easy but it is possible at home under the lights and if its possible we have to take the opportunity. It will be a big boost going into the derby where the best we could hope for is a draw which would be a miracle.

Tomorrows burnley match will be a big one as well. Hoping the hammers do us a big favour.

diggerdestroyer

I am going to be in Malaga on Wednesday.

Anyone know of any pubs there where I might see the match?
O Neills sports bar usually would have matches on. There are other irish bars close to that too. But it's always hit and miss. So I ring em on the day. Can bus it 20 mins torrmolinos/ benalmadena and the irish bars there usually have matches on but ringing on day is easier to make sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks