Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did we manage to win that match? I had to leave half way through the second half and it looked like we were going to get tanked.
space_jam-e1407841014110.jpg

Here is the summary of the 2nd half.

Can someone explain why Keane was voted MotM? What did yall see that I didnt? Didnt stand out from the rest of our defenders. He was honestly the reason they scored the first by not marking the cutting man
Won everything in the air, won the penalty, saved a goal from Pickford’s big time goof.

holgate was more at fault for the goal and it was more of a fluke anyway rather than a massive error

Seemed to use his arm a bit but we make him look a smasher every time he plays.
Think a change of shape is needed
Have only seen a replay once but looks a clear hand ball under the new handball rule this season ie it doesn't matter if the ball unintentionally hits an attacker's hand/arm and goes into the net, it must be disallowed. That said, things were even since with our penalty DCL knocked their defender over when the cross was coming in.

well done again tonight lads , thats a decent win 2-1 vs leicester - play any good ? was you all happy ?
dont ask me about blues , say no more x

well done again tonight lads , thats a decent win 2-1 vs leicester - play any good ? was you all happy ?
dont ask me about blues , say no more x

We played well first half but had to hang on second half. They scored a flukey one to get back in it, then Richarlison had to go off injured so it was a defensive effort to hold on. Ancelotti subs helped a lot.

We played well first half but had to hang on second half. They scored a flukey one to get back in it, then Richarlison had to go off injured so it was a defensive effort to hold on. Ancelotti subs helped a lot.
sounds alright , good side leicester , you played well , good management to bring it home , that sounds like something coming together , i know its early doors but players play etc , but sometimes managers have to win or draw games via subs , appears hes done that tonight , so im happy , made me smile , beens we got drilled 3-0

sounds alright , good side leicester , you played well , good management to bring it home , that sounds like something coming together , i know its early doors but players play etc , but sometimes managers have to win or draw games via subs , appears hes done that tonight , so im happy , made me smile , beens we got drilled 3-0
im beginning to think he could be good carlo

Lets be honest about our three games since the league restarted, they haven’t been pretty but then again very few have. We aren’t knocking teams over with our flowing football and talent. However we have played the European and English champions and could and maybe should have beaten them. We beat the third placed team. 7 pts from 9 is a good return particularly when it has been done with a squad not of our managers choosing. If Carlo can get results out of this lot think what he can do when he starts to bring in players he actually wants. Roll on Spurs.

Lets be honest about our three games since the league restarted, they haven’t been pretty but then again very few have. We aren’t knocking teams over with our flowing football and talent. However we have played the European and English champions and could and maybe should have beaten them. We beat the third placed team. 7 pts from 9 is a good return particularly when it has been done with a squad not of our managers choosing. If Carlo can get results out of this lot think what he can do when he starts to bring in players he actually wants. Roll on Spurs.
yes be positive - it cant be easy for the home side no fans , at the mo if i was a player id rather play away , id even say even managers would like the fans there

Status
Not open for further replies.