Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for the Foxes was that they had a lot of possession, but did nothing with it. We looked far more dangerous when in your final third.

The goal was a fluke: a clearance that hit Iheanacho(sp) in the face and rebounded in. He actually knew nothing about it.
Poor defending also. Didn't deal with the initial ball in

More recognition for your creators to making chances for him more than anything. Clear to see he can finish all day long but that energy/pace to go and be an absolute nuisance to defenders doesn't quite seem to be there anymore. Understandably for 33 years old.
What creators?

'A lone Everton fan outside the ground said "I just wanted to say thank you for coming up to Merseyside today. I’m a toffee myself, and we narrowly won, but you and your team are a breath of fresh for us”' - Brendan Rodgers.

You're a Wolves fan, on an Everton forum, commenting on a match thread, between Leicester and Everton.

Have a word you creep.
Creep , that’s a new one lol . Don’t feel privileged, we are in the middle of a pandemic with no pubs open still ;) Something has to pass the time treacle

You're a Wolves fan, on an Everton forum, commenting on a match thread, between Leicester and Everton.

Have a word you creep.

Doesn't need to. No need to call them a creep. This is all he posted: "... A big thank you . We are now sniffing them champions league spots..."

We did them a favour at the top end by beating Leicester. Go easy on the guy/gal. We don't want to start sounding like the RS gobeens, do we? Let's just welcome the possibility that they may take a CL place from one of the SKY 6...

Doesn't need to. No need to call them a creep. This is all he posted: "... A big thank you . We are now sniffing them champions league spots..."

We did them a favour at the top end by beating Leicester. Go easy on the guy/gal. We don't want to start sounding like the RS gobeens, do we? Let's just welcome the possibility that they may take a CL place from one of the SKY 6...

Erm, he wrote this grandpa:

Someone sounds butt hurt , as there not in our position! Always next year buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.