Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
EbWqUFgWoAA_E0b

Hello again, may as well start doing these again hey?

What can I even say about this Project Refarce? Not a lot really.

Tough game against Vardy and his boys, nice long rest and hopefully a chance for some of the players to get more fitness in their legs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Sidders - Massers - Minas - Lucas
Walco - Gomo - Davo - Berno
Rich - Dom​

EbWqUFgWoAA_E0b

Hello again, may as well start doing these again hey?

What can I even say about this Project Refarce? Not a lot really.

Tough game against Vardy and his boys, nice long rest and hopefully a chance for some of the players to get more fitness in their legs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Sidders - Massers - Minas - Lucas
Walco - Gomo - Davo - Berno
Rich - Dom​
I take it Sidders is only in the because you can't make Coleman Rhyme with the rest..

Delph will be fit again, right? Can see him or Gylfi starting over Davies after his horrible showing.
Stick with Keane at the back and sit deep again. Worked well enough so far.
Otherwise same 11.

Delph will be fit again, right? Can see him or Gylfi starting over Davies after his horrible showing.
Stick with Keane at the back and sit deep again. Worked well enough so far.
Otherwise same 11.

Sake I knew I missed out a CM who was back soon.

But yes, it will probably be Delph more than Iceland due to Delph offering us more in defence.

Id love to see a result here, but after things so far Im mostly expecting a 2 goal loss. Would be huge to get anything from it but obviously the last really tough match for the season.

Id love to see a result here, but after things so far Im mostly expecting a 2 goal loss. Would be huge to get anything from it but obviously the last really tough match for the season.

Spurs & Wolves away are both much tougher imo.

Think this will be 1-1 and be the end of our european hopes - would love a win to take us into an all or nothing vs Spurs though

Status
Not open for further replies.