Everton v Leicester City. 19th Dec at 1500.

Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of the subs, something changed last season. Also, I'm going to point out that the Bournemouth draw was a year ago to the weekend that we collapsed against Spurs. Up until that game at White Hart Lane, we'd looked good and were well placed to go on a run. We gifted Spurs the win and then collapsed.

I's slightly different this time as we've been playing good football, but the results have gone missing. Massive few games, now.

Also like to note that I think Lennon did well when he came on.
yes, Lennon looked very good.

Barry 72% passing accuracy.
Cleverley 65% passing accuracy.

If only we had some midfielders with composure who could instill some patterns of play into those around them. I don't blame these two who are capable of doing good things. The manager has Gibson and Besic on the bench, what message does it send continuing with player's having mares?

So, you get in, then you think about it for a bit, and you realise you're thinking about the same stuff that you have thought about for ages now, primarily how much I liked it when we had a team that could defend, that was good. And I still don't get the buzz outta FUMIN' MORI because every time he's near or on the ball I get a bit bilious & edgy. And despite his fans, some of whom seem to ignore his management prowess mainly because they wanna bum him & just prattle about how BOSS he is despite his BOSSNESS levels being really quite low, well questions now BADLY need to be asked about BOBSY I reckon. Substitutions? Any chance of a bit of pro-activity on that? Doesn't appear so eh...without question this is probably the best squad we've had for yonks, yet he doesn't seem able to 'take them on' any further. And that irks a bit. And it also kinda lays a bit of a turd on Christmas too TBH....Oh well, expectation & Everton eh, go together like nuts & gum...

All good sides have a good keeper. We don't.

You can blame Martinez for picking Howard and not making earlier subs, but it's not his fault we consistently fail to take our chances

Another 3 goals shipped today at HOME !

Damage is done for the top 4.

Brown shoes next 3 games are very important for him and the team. Jags and McCarthy will be back to shore up the defence but if we don,t start picking up wins soon then head will drop and we could be going into a semi-final with more than a cup final appearance riding on the outcome of the result.

This seems to have been lost amidst the fume.

We lost today, undeservedly so IMO, to a team which at this moment in time sits five points clear at the top of the table.

It wasn't like we lost to a team in the relegation zone.

Totally agree. Credit to Leicester who have found a temporary way to beat better teams than them but we all know with hand on heart that it will not last. We do shoot ourselves in the foot but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.