• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll be lucky to get a shot on goal.... shocking line up ,hope I'm wrong obviously and we win ,can see the board getting it tight from the stands if this gets ugly

Going with 4 genuine CM plus Iwobi who thinks he is a CM is a bold start to the season.

The big reset and behaving like a big club looks to have been postponed again.

Should have just kept Simms till the end of the window to avoid more Maupay.

Saying that, Simms comes off after another quiet game, Covs new striker comes on and quickly scores. So maybe he is actually a bit crap.
They should have bought the Dixie Dean statue! For half the price. The statue is quicker and more mobile than Simms.

Feel as hopeful about that 11 as I did when we played these at the end of last season. That was a horror show performance and we were soundly beaten.
Just don’t understand why Michael Keane keeps getting picked. He has continually made mistakes costing us goals. Thelwell talks about ‘pathways’ in his comments today. Where’s Branthwaite’s pathway? Had an excellent season on loan, looked good in pre season and is benched in favour of a player who has consistently failed. So infuriating.

Like Groundhog Day seeing Keane in that lineup. Would genuinely be requesting a transfer if I were Branthwaite. Also DCL has to at least be on the bench, he played 45 minutes the other day but isn't fit enough for the bench? Not remotely having that.

Deja vu vs Fulham last season with Maupay up front. Similar result incoming I fear.
It also says so much about Dyche's negativity. He needs to lift Goodison, get it rocking and get us off to a flyer. Yet, he'd rather play it 'safe'. But playing safe makes us much weaker.

Strap in lads. Another tough season ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.