Match Thread Everton v Dynamo Kyiv Friday 29 July 7.45pm KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Content
I also found the George Floyd memorail visit to be in very bad taste for the same reasons Grogu mentioned. The man was a criminal, committing a criminal act, and making a martyr out of him was vile. Almost as vile as the bullying actions of the supposed policeman who killed him. But that doesnt detract from GF legacy as a criminal and a man NOT to be made a saint of!

Thought the visit to the George Floyd memorial a bit weird. Paying respects to a criminal, a man who held a gun against a pregnant woman’s belly. That should of been left well alone, went down like a lead balloon for majority of USA followers…
Its the bigger picture, he was murdered by your finest feds, mate. And we all know why.

I agree mate, he was just a fun loving criminal, Cops could of handled it a lot better.. But their excuse was he was high on fentanyl, how do we know that?

They’re an odd bunch your coppers

They need to learn how to Kneel! ?

I also found the George Floyd memorail visit to be in very bad taste for the same reasons Grogu mentioned. The man was a criminal, committing a criminal act, and making a martyr out of him was vile. Almost as vile as the bullying actions of the supposed policeman who killed him. But that doesnt detract from GF legacy as a criminal and a man NOT to be made a saint of!
Three pages in to a pre season friendly match being held for good causes and there’s been warnings and bans.

I’m not impressed.

Dynamo Kyiv just won in extra time in the champions league. Surely they play a youth side 48 hours later at goodison. What a waste of friendly this will be.
Surely that can’t play the reserves/ youth. We’ll be miles behind next week going into the first game without a proper test.

Status
Not open for further replies.