Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt Zaha will make it but Gana wont.

Will be a tight one this, 2-1 with a nervy last 10 minutes with them possibly making it 2-2 if we dont defend well enough.

Sakho and Tomkins are yard dogs but will out muscle Richarlison so we will need to rely on set pieces and clever play from Bernard, Walcott and Siggurdsson to open them up for Rico.

For me I would stick with Keane but introduce Mina in the last 15 minutes in preparation for the Utd game.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gomes Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

Gomes has to start even if its only for 60 minutes especially if Gana is out as Davies and Schnerderlin are turbo gash especially together in the middle. Hopefully Coleman is also fit as Zaha/townsend up against Kenny scares me.
If as you say it’s a tight game and we are hanging on I don’t see the logic of bringing Mina on

I don't remember ever feeling less confident about a match than I was before the one at Leicester. Now, I'm super
confident about this one, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the forward set up which looked very smooth, at times, and
if we can produce that consistently we'll do OK.

Tuson will drive the team forward!!

I just don’t want to see two defensive kids against palace at home , at least all those players are playing in their preferred positions with maybe the exception of Bernard , who I beleive can play a 10 but I have never actually seen him there . Just think he is that quick, technical and clever that he can play there

No doubt Zaha will make it but Gana wont.

Will be a tight one this, 2-1 with a nervy last 10 minutes with them possibly making it 2-2 if we dont defend well enough.

Sakho and Tomkins are yard dogs but will out muscle Richarlison so we will need to rely on set pieces and clever play from Bernard, Walcott and Siggurdsson to open them up for Rico.

For me I would stick with Keane but introduce Mina in the last 15 minutes in preparation for the Utd game.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gomes Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

Gomes has to start even if its only for 60 minutes especially if Gana is out as Davies and Schnerderlin are turbo gash especially together in the middle. Hopefully Coleman is also fit as Zaha/townsend up against Kenny scares me.
Did you not se the Leicester game? Same scenario here, they wont like been up against someone who will drag them everywhere and can look after the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.