• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Kenny (coleman if fit) keane zouma digne

Gana davies
Theo. Siggy. Bernard.

Richalison.

Subs: stek, baines, mina, gomes, morgan, lookman, cenk.

Everyone everywhere seems to have Everton to win,never mind even a draw lol,on quite a few ive looked at,most have us not to conceed but we usually do v Palace at Goodison as well as score v them off course

Few tough games coming up soon so cant afford to slip with these games that we should win. We have been getting better and stronger the last few games and the injuries are getting less and the quality available more. Can see us winning this one quite comfortably. Someone is definitely going to get a good hiding from us soon with all the chances we have been creating and our attacking quality. Hopefully it will be Palace.

That's lob put the mockers on us then. lol

COYB's !!!

Wouldn't be completely surprised if we lost this then beat United. I'm expecting some weird results this season as we adjust.

Another win for me & three wins on the bounce as the blues continue to improve under the Silva Regime...

No doubt Zaha will make it but Gana wont.

Will be a tight one this, 2-1 with a nervy last 10 minutes with them possibly making it 2-2 if we dont defend well enough.

Sakho and Tomkins are yard dogs but will out muscle Richarlison so we will need to rely on set pieces and clever play from Bernard, Walcott and Siggurdsson to open them up for Rico.

For me I would stick with Keane but introduce Mina in the last 15 minutes in preparation for the Utd game.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gomes Schnerderlin

Walcott Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

Gomes has to start even if its only for 60 minutes especially if Gana is out as Davies and Schnerderlin are turbo gash especially together in the middle. Hopefully Coleman is also fit as Zaha/townsend up against Kenny scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.