Keane
Digne
Schneiderlin
Gomes
Sigurrdsson
Walcott
Bernard
Richarlison

Possibly Mina aside, our strongest side.

Someone is due a hiding, reckon this could be it. I am in the lounge for this one free ale all day, don't let me down Everton.

Will be interesting to see if Coleman Mina or Gomes are fit. We’ve heard a couple of weeks for all of them over and over again yet here we are months later and there doesn’t seem to be any chance of any of them featuring at the weekend.

Will be interesting to see if Coleman Mina or Gomes are fit. We’ve heard a couple of weeks for all of them over and over again yet here we are months later and there doesn’t seem to be any chance of any of them featuring at the weekend.

I reckon signing Gomes and Mina are a complex tax dodging scam, dreamt up by Moshiri.

Hey AL,how do you support Palace and your kids [son] support Everton anyway,are they [he] the one with sense lol
Two sons, one Palace, one Everton. Coming out of an England international at the old Wembley when my boys were small we were chatting to a couple of old guys who turned out to be Blues. When they found out who we all supported they looked very closely at my Evertonian son and one said to the other;
"Oh yeh, yer can tell eez der one wid der brains."

Status
Not open for further replies.